na2ra
4/13/2006 03:51:00 PM

hours? Days? YEARS?
how long has it been?
how can i still know
yet there is nothing to know
a blob of darkness in darkness
is still darkness

light

what is that?
wait...i can faintly see my edges
a faint against the abyss
is it possible?
am I still here?

light

it's me!

light

it's...me...yet...
i...am...not...me...
there...is...something...
.
.
.
different...yet...so...
.
.
.
familiar

light

wait! the void! no! go away!
come no closer!

light

you are going in THERE?!?
there is no escape
not even for me
who are you?

light

ARE YOU NUTS!?!
STAY AWAY!
I AM WARNING YOU!

light

what? What? WHAT?
this is impossible
i am not...empty...

Light

my members...
my face...my arms...my soul
are...filling...with...light
wait...the mirror!
the light...is radiating
from...ME?!?

LIGHT

What's this i see?
spots...faint against the abyss...

LIGHT!

what? What WHAT?
are you mad?
i am not going close to those

help
LIGHT!

did they say something?
i thought i heard...

help

LIGHT!

they can come here...
i'm not going

help
LIGHT!

never

help
Light

where? Where? WHERE?
are you going?

help
light

wait! come back!

help
light


i udnerstand now!
come back!
don't leave me!
i will go!
i will take you to them!


light

forgive me!
for far to long have i waited for you
only to reject you now!

help

LIGHT!
i am going

Help
LIGHT!
i am coming

HELP!

LIGHT!
i am here!

HELP!
LIGHT!
LIFE!

Comments: 0
Post a Comment